08 May 2015

my, how time has flown by...

So here we are, again. It's been two quick years since I've last blogged, and for the sake of keeping the memories, I intend to pick it back up (even if I'm the only one reading, these days). But then again, I've said that before... So we'll see.  

Here goes.


Remember this little guy? Our little Chandler Grey turned one about two years ago. That's right, he's THREE now. He walks and runs and talks and does KID things and it's all still so very very weird. I mean, wasn't he just born like yesterday? So let's do a little catching up on Chandler, over the last two years- seems as good a place as ever to begin, no? 

Wait, what? Yeah, we'll get to that part a little bit later...


As you've noticed, I'm sure, our family has grown from three to four, since I last updated! Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce the fourth member of our pack...


                              ARCHER KNOX DOWLER
                             Born 12/27/2013 at 7:21pm
                               6lbs even, 19 inches long



Isn't he the sweetest thing you've ever seen in your life? He's an absolute gem and we couldn't possibly be more in love (obviously). Look at our boys! Man, we sure made some cuties...


No comments: