Top 5 Reasons Haunted Houses Are NOT for Pregnant People
1. You might pee your pants. There are no bathroom breaks along the way.
2. The mix of smells (sweat, mildew and bad breath) might make you throw up.
3. The rolling tunnel walkway throws off your already terrible sense of balance.
4. The creepy doctor with the bloody two-headed fetus doll is NOT funny anymore.
5. The strobe light maze might cause you to become dizzy and blind.
Although I did have a good time, it was a far different experience from haunted houses in past years. I recommend going ONLY after you've used the restroom- if you don't think you have to go, try, try again.. Remember to bury your face into a friend's shoulder during all the scariest parts. Bring some lemon extract oil to smell when you feel nauseous, and close your eyes and stick tightly to anyone within grasp (even if you don't know them, you're all going to end up in the same place, right?) while walking through the strobe light maze- they will find their way... eventually.