25 March 2012

ONE MONTH OLD!


I can't believe it!
 My tiny little love bug is ONE MONTH OLD!


At ONE month old he...

Loves his paci but SO wants to eat his hands

Sleeps mostly through the night 
(and day, for that matter)

Is super regulated in his schedule: 
He sleeps, then eats, doesn't burb, 
gets the hiccups, then goes poop. 
In that order, every time. 

Makes the funniest little faces

Fits into newborn diapers and clothes,
 although most are still too big.

Weighs 7 lbs 2 oz 
(up a pound and a half since birth)

And is the snuggliest little muffin man on Earth.

Daddy came home from Gunnery, just in time to celebrate!


Mommy and Daddy love you, Chandler Grey!

*If this monthly layout looks familiar, it's because I got the idea from my sweet friend Shawntae at A Little King And I. Check her out!*

No comments: