07 February 2012

Hiccups, Heartburn and Hopeful Thoughts


Oh, my sweet blog. It's been almost one hundred years since I've last written. Don't worry, we're still alive and baking our tiny little Chandler. I've been having contractions a lot more lately, along with a surge of heartburn that could take down a pack of angry wolves. Most already-moms squeal and say sing something like "Ooooh, get reeeeaddyyyyy," when I tell them. I guess that means he may arrive a little bit earlier than previously assumed. As long as he's ready, I'm ready. I quite like the idea of having TWO Valentines, this year. We'll see.. maybe I'm just dreaming..
At almost 36 weeks pregnant, I have officially reached the part everyone warned about- sleepless nights, constant aches and other oddities. I'm still enjoying it all, though. Nothing makes me happier than feeling those little hiccups in my belly, which also seems to be happening a lot more often these days (poor little mini love).

No comments: