Today is our last day living in Utah. We leave for Colorado Springs, Colorado late tonight and move into our new apartment tomorrow. As we're packing up the very last of our boxes and loading up the car, I can't help but feel a little bit sad to be leaving Utah. I wish I could take the beautiful mountains with us- it seems especially difficult to leave them when they look as beautiful as they do today:
We'll miss our home, but we're moving on to bigger and better things in Colorado. We'll be back to visit as soon as possible (I'll be back in the beginning of January for my baby shower- more details to follow) and will continue to keep you all updated on the very important happenings of our little family. It may be pretty quiet around here until we get settled in our new home, but we'll be back- don't worry. Farewell, Utah!



1 comment:
Gorgeous pics, I miss it there! And you'll have mountains in Colorado!
Post a Comment