This fun little survey is going around the blogosphere, and I HAD to get in on it. Enjoy!
A. Age: 22 this week :)
B. Bed size: Queen- just enough space for two, way too big for just one.C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning out drains. It's a "man-chore."
D. Dogs: I prefer "dawgs" to "dogs." Pets are not my thing.
E. Essential start to your day: Benadryl. Unfortunately, this pregnancy has made my allergies sky rocket.
F. Favourite color: GLITTER! :D
G. Gold or Silver: I love them both, equally.
H. Height: 5'6, without shoes.
I. Instruments you play: I can play a mean Mary Had A Little Lamb on a phone dialer.
J. Job title: Trophy Wife / Baby BakerH. Height: 5'6, without shoes.
I. Instruments you play: I can play a mean Mary Had A Little Lamb on a phone dialer.
K. Kids: Our first is due in March.
L. Live: Currently in Utah, packing up for the big move to Ft. Carson Colorado.
M. Mother's name: Deanna
N. Nicknames: Errie Berrie, Baby Bear, E, Airheadica, Eureka, Hairica, Ellica.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I had pretty bad asthma when I was little and that caused for a few overnight stays.
P. Pet peeve: If I can hear you eating, you're doing something wrong. Also, repetitive noises.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You know what's going to happen to you? I'm going to march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak..." Breakfast at Tiffany's
R. Right or Left handed: Right
S. Sweet or Salty: SALTY! *said with a mouthful of funyuns*
U. Underwear: is for the birds. Kidding. I wear it. Relax.
V. Vegetable you hate: It may be safer to ask which ones I DO like... the list might be shorter.O. Overnight hospital stays: I had pretty bad asthma when I was little and that caused for a few overnight stays.
P. Pet peeve: If I can hear you eating, you're doing something wrong. Also, repetitive noises.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You know what's going to happen to you? I'm going to march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak..." Breakfast at Tiffany's
R. Right or Left handed: Right
S. Sweet or Salty: SALTY! *said with a mouthful of funyuns*
U. Underwear: is for the birds. Kidding. I wear it. Relax.
W. What is your dream job: When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid or an Olympic ice skater. Sadly, I am doing neither of these things, currently.
X. X-Rays you've had: brain, wrist, teeth and belly
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is delicious- just ask my husband!
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Peacocks
No comments:
Post a Comment