It has begun, ladies and gents. My last pair of jeans has given me the bird. My belly has outgrown most of my clothes, which leaves me to all that is loose and comfortable- luckily I have an extreme amount of sun dresses and skirts with stretchy waste bands, that will get me through the next month or so, until it gets too cold outside. But as for jeans, I'm SOL. I guess I'll have to do some maternity shopping soon. Any recommendations for cute, affordable maternity clothes?
I decided very early on that I wouldn't put any baby bump pictures online until Jordan gets to meet the belly in person. To all that have asked to see, you'll just have to wait a few more weeks.
So at a little over 16 weeks pregnant, this is what is has come to:
Belly: 1 - Jeans: 0

2 comments:
Instead of maternity pants, I just bought a couple belly bands (sold at Walmart and Target etc.) I left my pants unbuttoned and put one of those over the top. Never had to wear maternity pants :) Try those, they're less expensive!
Forever 21! LOVE their maternity jeans and they are SO cheap. Southe town mall is the only place that has maternity though i believe.
Post a Comment