06 July 2011

Post Deployment Leave 2011

And so it begins again...
The packing of bags, the reviewing and re-reviewing of itineraries, the high nerves, the last minute trips to get everything in order, and the too-soon "see you laters". 
Except, this time...
I'M GOING TO GERMANY WITH HIM.
The last month has been a whirlwind of events and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We had such an incredible time visiting family, hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones. We drove across a desert, pushed our poor dead car a half mile through Death Valley, walked along the beach together, free fell 150 feet, went to countless bars, made up ridiculous songs, and got to know each other even better.

Friday, we jet off to EUROPE, where our story will continue to unfold. I'll be there for about three weeks, he'll stay until late October. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. Who knows? Maybe my next post will be from Paris... a girl can dream. VILSECK GERMANY, HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

Zac and Jam said...

So excited for you guys!! You'll have to keep us posted! Have a safe flight and enjoy Europe! :)