Can you believe it? Only seven weeks to go, until Baby Chandler is here. Time is still flying (thank Prada), and besides a few common aches and pains, I'm still quite enjoying my pregnancy. I've been spending a lot of my free time taking hot bubble baths, eating citrus fruits and drinking iced tea (simultaneously, whenever possible).
Chandler has certainly dropped, giving my ribs a nice break from all the kicking. Strangers tend to think I'm "about to pop," which I think sounds terribly morbid.
Jordan loves putting the baby's furniture together, which I am grateful for (he diligently reads all instructions, which I am also grateful for). His nursery is very close to complete and I cannot wait to show everyone!

2 comments:
So close! I hate when ppl comment on how big or small you are. It's never an enjoyable conversation. Lol
Such a cute, perfect belly! You're getting close! And that's awesome that you're still feeling good, hope that keeps up for you.
Post a Comment