15 June 2011

He's HOME

He's finally home. 
We've been extremely busy visiting family and friends and making up for lost time and the chaos has only just begun. Friday we shall embark on our very first road trip together: Las Vegas for three days, then to the Central Coast of California, to spend time with my family and close friends, for about a week. I can't wait for the one-on-one time with my husband. We still have so much to catch up on from the last year. I'll do my best to update frequently with photos.
It's so great to have him back where I can see him, kiss him and know that he's safe. This is my view, as I type:
[a peacefully resting-his-eyes-but-not-sleeping husband. nothing is better than this.]

1 comment:

SaraBee said...

YAY!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU CUZ!! <3 CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN CALI!!!